
Nicki Minaj tells Power 105.1FM’s Breakfast
Club...
I’ve just been feeling a lot more
comfortable, and its like if you’re feeling
yourself, you might as well show the world.
Like f*** the world. Sometimes you just hold
so much back and its like, ‘Look, I’m a girl
and I won’t be able to do this when I am 60
years old, so I am going to freaking do it
now.’ I didn’t know it was going to be that
big of a deal. Because I swear my friend
Shericka bought me that costume 2 hours
before I put it on. My stylist couldn’t come
through with the costume that I was going to
wear. I was going to have this cheetah thing
and paint my face and then I couldn’t get it,
so I was like ‘Well, let me just get any old
thing.’ And that was the any old thing.

No comments:
Post a Comment