Pages

Home

  • Home
  • Celebrity News

Tuesday, 26 November 2013

I Caught My Husband Having Sex With My Brother In Our Matrimonial Home...please Advice


I am devastated Ladun. I need help from a psychologist please help me. I caught my husband and my younger brother making love in on our matrimonial bed. I am almost running mad. 

I need help please. (Names removeI am devastated Ladun. I need help
from a psychologist please help me. I
caught my husband and my younger
brother making love in on our
matrimonial bed.


I am almost running mad. I need help
please. (Names removed) is my only
brother the only sibling I have and we
are orphans. (Names removed) started
living with us last year when he
graduated. I am losing my sanity I need
help right now.
Hmm, in her second mail, she said she
is presently staying with a friend in
Ajah. 

I asked her what happened when
she caught them, but she said she
screamed and ran out and has not seen
them since Saturday. She said there’s a
lot to this and her husband is very rich.
She said a lot. 

She also said she now
understands why he never allowed a
female house help live with them. The
second mail is personal and that’s why I
won’t be putting it up.
Please if you can help this lady, do
contact me asap to have her details,
thank you.d) is my only brother the only sibling I have and we are orphans. 

(Names removed) started living with us last year when he graduated. I am losing my sanity I need help right now. Hmm, in her second mail, she said she is presently staying with a friend in Ajah. 

I asked her what happened when she caught them, but she said she screamed and ran out and has not seen them since Saturday. She said there’s a lot to this and her husband is very rich. She said a lot. She also said she now understands why he never allowed a female house help live with them.

 The second mail is personal and that’s why I won’t be putting it up. Please if you can help this lady, do contact me asap to have her details, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment