

Former Ghanaian international
footballer Nii Odartey Lamptey has
revealed that he recently found out that
all three children he had with his wife of
almost 20 years are not his biological
children. He made the shocking
revelation in a radio interviewed when
asked why he was divorcing his wife.
“...I thought they were my children
but upon a DNA test, I got to
know that they are not my
biological children.
The issue is in
court so I’m pleading, because it
is a legal issue I don’t want to go
through so many things, but I am
100% sure that the children are
not mine after 20-years of
marriage.
We had five children but
two passed away so we were left
with only 3 and they are not
mine" The former Aston Villa
player told reporters
Meanwhile, his estranged wife Gloria
Lamptey (pictured above) is claiming
that it was Lamptey who suggested
they use artificial insemination after
realizing he was infertile.
A claim
Lamptey denies. A close friend of the
former Anderlecht footballer said he'd
on several occasions caught his wife
cheating on him but stayed with her
because of his love for her and the
businesses they own together.
The estranged couple are now in court
No comments:
Post a Comment