
Pastor TB Joshua has finally lent his
voice on the much-talked-about Jim
Iyke deliverance that held in his
church months ago.
In a recent
interview with Punch, TB Joshua of
SCOAN – Synagogue Church Of All
Nation – cleared the air on Jim Iyke’s
deliverance and other allegations that
he pays people to come and fake
miracles.
On Jim Iyke
Oh please, don’t drag me into that. All
I can say is that if a person needs to
see a doctor, he should be free to do
so. I like the young man.
He has been
defending himself on the internet. Is
he not enjoying a better life now? Are
things not working for him?
On allegations he pays people to fake
miracles
How much will I give to the president
of a nation to come here?
Even when
they come, I don’t get any financial
gain but I incur cost because I want to
ensure that they are well cared for.
That is all;
I even prefer to spend my
time with the poor than to be with the
presidents.
If a president visits this place today,
the whole of the day will be devoted to
that visit, I would have lesser time for
the poor people, who need my
attention.
God has been warning me
over this trend so much that when
some presidents said that they wanted
to visit me, I said no.
I said it would be better for me to visit
them in their countries.
Each time
they visit this place, I receive query
from God because of my time that
should have been used to attend to the
poor and the needy that are waiting
for me.
One soul is not superior to the other,
why should I continue to receive
query? Really out of three presidents
that may visit, there will hardly be one
that will show good example of the
counsel that they received from me.
If
the needy are more receptive to God,
it is better to give them more of my
time
No comments:
Post a Comment