
The allegation about your trip to the States is
that you went to do gigolo ‘runs’, what is your
take on it?
People don’t really know my story. I have heard
different things about me. I have heard that I am
a gigolo, gay that I have foolish attitude, that I am
a snub.
Some people don’t know I had a very rough
beginning, even though my parents were on the
average. I moved to Lagos alone and I had a very
rough time.
I slept on the street sometimes.
Continue below.
Seven years ago when I moved down to Lagos, for
like three years or so, I slept in cars. I had this
friend of mine that I used to sleep in his car and
burn insecticide at night.
I always carry myself
well because I know where I am destined to be. I
kept on pushing.
Sometimes I slept over at the club when there is
no friend’s house to pass the night. I was
homeless. I had things very rough at a particular
point in time. It is God’s grace that is working for
me.
When people say I am a gigolo, I am waiting for
the person that will come and tell me I slept with
his mother. If one person can just come and tell
me, IK see this woman you are sleeping with, she
is my mother and I will admit I am a gigolo.
They also alleged you are gay?
Like I told you, I never thought I was going to be
an actor. I was more into business. I am
involved in a lot of things. Acting is just
something that just came and I loved it.
A greater percentage of my money is from
business. I am an Igbo man (laughs).
I want to get into Forbes and it is not by acting
alone. I have to work very hard and be creative
with my ideas. Money I get from movies will go
to charity.
For the gay thing, I don’t blame people, but the
truth is I love women. I won’t judge those calling
me gay or tell them what to do. Gay is a very
deadly thing and I am someone that respects God
a lot.
I try to keep His commandments.
I know I am very adventurous and I have a very
high fashion sense. You can see me wearing a
three-quarter pants, colourful things and thank
God for making me a fine boy.
When people say I am a gigolo or gay it’s their
own judgement.
There is no man or woman that can ever come out
and say IK has slept with me or a mother that is
above age that will say I am sleeping with her
and she pays me.
When you’re successful people will always talk.
They should keep talking and promoting my
brand.
Who do you think is behind this rumour of you
being gay and a gigolo?
Human beings (laughs). There is one thing about
me, people are busy talking about me and I am
working, who is losing? I don’t know these
people and I don’t intend to know them.
So, when these dirty talks are bandied about, do
they really affect you?
No, it doesn’t. The only person I owe any
explanation is God. I don’t owe human beings
any explanation. As long as I know I am in His
good book and my conscience is clear, I am not
bothered.
Is IK in a relationship or you are with your
babymama?
No, we are just friends.
So, are you in a relationship?
With time you people will know. When I decide to
get married I will release a press statement.
No comments:
Post a Comment