she had plastic surgery in the past
but unfortunately her ugly genes cldnt
Chinese man sues wife over ugly child – and wins
$120,000, and good on him. Expect many more of
these lawsuits in the future. It has always bugged
me the way women commoditise their bodies:
slathering on cosmetics, changing their hair
colour, getting bosom jobs, injecting botox into
their faces and the list goes on and on.
Apart from
the fact we’re told we men should not objectify
women when women clearly are the biggest
intimate objectifiers of their bodies, I found myself
worried that such women have no honour.

Before After


A big
part about honour is honesty and a woman with a
fake body is not being honest about herself. For
me as a man, I look at a woman’s body and her
features to guage how healthy she is physically
and if she would produce good children for me
because frankly I’m shopping for a good mother for
my children.
This woman committed fraud and I feel for the poor
husband here. He obviously was looking out for the
best interests of his children when he selected this
woman, meanwhile she was only thinking about
the best interests of herself. This woman frankly
should not have been able to reproduce because
she’s the carrier of genetic refuse.
Think about it,
would you want to have children with a
haemophiliac, a person with Huntington’s victim or
Down’s syndrome? Of course you wouldn’t, and
not because you hate the person with the disease,
but because you love your future children too much
to put them through such torment.
I applaud the
judge’s decision here in this case, this man’s
children have been afflicted in a way that will stay
with them all their lives and if we give them
cosmetic surgery too then this crime will only
repeated itself.
I’m hoping in the near future we
will see many more cases like this and more
lawsuits against women who get cosmetic
surgery. Beauty is not skin deep, it’s in your genes
and if you think otherwise you’re the shallow one
here.

No comments:
Post a Comment