Pages

Home

  • Home
  • Celebrity News

Saturday, 30 November 2013

Naija's Amber Rose, Honey J Willis Is Dating Tonto Dikeh's Ex-bf Capo.

Honey J shared this pic n tweet on Twitter 4 days ago but quickly deleted it later.

You recall that earlier on in March this year, Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh had taken to Twitter to pour her heart out about a painful heartbreak she just suffered.

Then word went out that international model/musician Capo was the man responsible for Tonto's heartbreak. 2 months later, Honey J Willis delivered a cute bouncing baby girl who is now 6 months old, and Capo shared a new picture of.

*See it below*

Honey and Capo sure look good together. Capo used to be, I don't know if he still is, Honey's manager as at 2012. Still on my snooping around things, but so far, these are the 2 pictures I could find of the happy couple. There's no confirmed word about who Honey's baby daddy is, but Capo, I think he is. Tonto had found out her boyfriend Capo impregnated his artiste/video vixen and took to Twitter to share her pain back then. This is what I think happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment