Over the past few days, rumors have
circulated on the internet that BBA love birds
Angelo Collins & Beverly Osu may have
ended their relationship.
37-year old Angelo, who had one of the most
sexual relationships during the reality show
with Beverly, explained on Facebook why he
had to end the relationship.
He wrote,
I love u guys even the ones that hate…
right now I need clarity…not chaos &
scrutiny,I need to focus on what’s
important, my youth develoment programs
and my family,I don’t think I should be in
a relationship right now it overshadows
what I really wanna do,I hope u guys can
respect me for my decision*thanks to
everyone that supported me
Beverly & Angelo were seen together last at
Beverly’s birthday party weeks back, where
the dreaded South African came with other
former housemates to celebrate in Nigeria
Tuesday, 22 October 2013
Why i ended my relationship with Beverly osu
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment