Pages

Home

  • Home
  • Celebrity News

Friday, 25 October 2013

Actress Chika Ike Lost Her Pride, Self- Esteem And Baby In Her Broken Marriage

Divorced Nollywood actress, Chika Ike
seems not to forget the woes of her
marriage in a hurry, as she has come out
with more scathing revelations against her
ex-husband, Tony Eberiri.
Chika exposed her pain via her Facebook
posts:
“Growing up as a girl, I was always known
as the sweetest kid on the bloc. Before I got
married, I have been through some
relationships and for once, no man had ever
laid a finger on me.
The first time it happened in my marriage, I
didn’t understand it because I am not the
type of woman a man beats but I guess
there are no types. It just happens and no
woman deserves it. I thought it was love or
his way of expressing his emotions, but
after every beating, he pleads, cries and
says it won’t happen again; once again, I
thought it was love and made excuses for
him.
Over the years, when it kept happening
consistently, I started looking for other
definitions for it. I started losing my self-
pride, self-esteem, self-worth, and most
painfully, I lost my baby, (miscarriage).I
almost lost my life in the process, and then
I realized how serious and abnormal it
really was.

No comments:

Post a Comment