My blue boo: Beyonce arrives at the Rod Laver
Arena in Melbourne Australia with her daughter
Blue Ivy for her first show in the city as part of
the The Mrs. Carter Show World Tour on Tuesday
Little Blue showed a distinct resemblance to her
father Jay-Z as she wrapped her arm around her
mother’s neck.
Beyonce looked a little more casual than her
offspring, sporting a black beanie hat, round Le
Specs sunglasses and a sweatshirt by Zoe
Karssen emblazoned with the words: Creme De
La Creme.
Tiny denim cut-offs, black sneakers and a
chunky gold Valtari necklace by AllSaints.
Showing off the shorts: Beyone sported a black
Zoe Karssen sweater emblazoned with the words
‘Creme De La Creme’, AllSaints Valtari choker, a
black beanie hat and tiny denim cut offs
What a cutie: The 22-month-old sported a pretty
polka dot jacket over black trousers
The star is clearly enjoying the Down Under leg
of her tour, recently trying her hand at freefall
jumping in New Zealand, performing two jumps
from a 1,076 feet tall tower because she enjoyed
it so much.
A source told the New Zealand publication the
Herald On Sunday: ’She got changed into the
bungee clothes out the back somewhere and was
taken straight up in a service elevator.
‘It was difficult to see her when she came down
because she had so many bodyguards with her.
‘It was all over very quickly and bosses kept it
quiet from everyone because they didn’t want
word getting out and risk huge crowds turning
up to watch.’
Enjoying the ride: Beyonce has been making the
most of the Down Under leg of her world tour,
recently completing a freefall jump in New
Zealand
Meanwhile, Beyoncé recently revealed that it was
the connection she felt to Blue that helped her
through the pain of labour.
‘We were talking. I know it sounds crazy, but I
felt a communication,’ she told the November
issue of Marie Claire Australia.
She said thinking about what her child was
going through helped distract her from the pain
of her birth.
‘I felt like when I was having contractions, I
envisioned my child pushing through a very
heavy door,’ said the singer. ‘And I imagined
this tiny infant doing all the work, so I couldn’t
think about my own pain.’
Sasha Fierce: Beyonce, dressed in a white crop
top, flared skirt and high heeled shoes
performing in Melbourne on Monda
Wednesday, 23 October 2013
Exclusive photos:Beyonce and Blue Ivy wear co-ordinated black and white outfits in Australia
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment