The lovestruck rapper talked up fiancee Kim
Kardashian in a new interview in which he
claimed the reality star is more influential
than the First Lady Of The United States,
Michelle Obama. He also spoke about his
family and how they are more important to
him than his business.
'There's no way Kim Kardashian shouldn't be
on the cover of Vogue. She's like the most
intriguing woman right now. She's got
Barbara Walters calling her like everyday,' he
said.
'And collectively, we're the most influential
with clothing. No one is looking at what
[Barack Obama] is wearing. Michelle Obama
cannot Instagram a [bikini] pic like what my
girl Instagrammed the other day.' Continue
below...
About their recent engagement, he shared:
'Everybody that came in just thought it
was a surprise party… As soon [Kim] heard
the [Lana Del Ray] song playing, she just
figured I was going to have Lana sing and we
were going to have dinner. Because at a
certain point she just knows I'm going to do
something turnt up. So she was expecting
something awesome.'
'I just thought of it. It seemed so all-
American. I just love being American, you
know, and I love you know, family ... I feel so
blessed.
'I feel God gave me exactly what I wanted,
I have to do the right thing in God's eyes.
Just follow what God really wants me to do
it will come tenfold by doing the right thing.'
About their daughter he said:
'I hang out with my girl [Kim] and my
daughter every day. No place I'd rather be.
Not even when I'm thinking about things I'm
creating in business, my biggest goal is to
get home to family.
'I want to figure out a way to do my work
and be my daughter's soccer coach. I'm
going to be a soccer coach and redesign
their uniforms. I'll redesign the mini van.'
Thursday, 31 October 2013
Kanye West Says Kim Kardashian Is More Influential Than American 1st lady Michelle Obama
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment