1. When the kids are around
It’s extremely difficult to let your husband know
that you want to have sex, especially when the
kids are around right? After all, your precious
children can be so intelligent and pick up these
things so quickly nowadays! So it’s alright to be
a little bit sneaky in situations like this. Why not
say this like these to him:
’Hey honey, why don’t you help me out with my
homework?’
OR
’I think we need to take a nap right now,
because we’ll need our energy for later in
evening.’
OR
’I need to finish some work so I think I’ll have
dessert upstairs.’
2. When the entire family is around
We all know how impossible it is to spend
quality time with the husband, especially when
the entire family is around, all the time!
There’s your mother-in-law who only talks about
getting grandkids soon, your brother-in-law
who’s discussing business with your husband
and the niece or nephew running around
demanding attention. It’s so much chaos, but
don’t lose hope. You can use these lines even if
the entire family is around you:
’The insurance guy came over today and I have
to go over some things with you urgently.’
OR
’I think I’ll go to bed early tonight, and you
should get some rest too, you have an early
morning.’
OR
’Our bedroom is in a mess and you said you’d
pick up all your stuff… and you’re not doing
anything now!’
3. When the friends are around
You’re done with dinner and want to escape
from your friend’s house/the restaurant to spend
some alone time with your husband. So if you
aren’t the type who talks to your friends about
your sex life, it’s alright; these codes should
help you get out of your social situation and into
being with them and into the bedroom.
’You promised (insert child/niece/nephew’s
name) you’d help him with his homework!’
OR
’I have a headache!’
OR
’My parents have invited us for desert. I forgot
to mention mom will probably be serving her
famous chocolate mousse and she’ll give you a
second helping if we’re not too late, so we need
to get going!’ Psst… don’t underestimate the use
of metaphors.
Monday, 21 October 2013
3 secret SEX CODES you should try with your partner
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment