Pages

Home

  • Home
  • Celebrity News

Thursday, 31 October 2013

American singer Lady Gaga mourns dog

Lady Gaga is said to be devastated, perhaps
more, for missing out on saying goodbye to
her family’s pet dog before it was buried.
The artiste’s pooch called Alice was put to
sleep by a vet after being diagnosed with
cancer, but the singer was abroad promoting
her new album Artpop when the rest of her
family paid their last respect to the dog.
Gaga has taken to twitter to share her
memories with fans and reveal her regret at
not being there in the dog’s final hours.
“My puppy Alice died. We had to put her down;
cancer ate away at a little angel. My daddy is
so sad; we all are, lost a member of our family.
“I love being an entertainer but it is so painful
sometimes to be away from home. 17 years she
held on, so many memories. Nothing beats
family.
“I remember her laying my bed; she knew when
I was sad, or when I was sick. I should have
been there. I just pray Alice found her
wonderland.”

No comments:

Post a Comment