Pages

Home

  • Home
  • Celebrity News

Friday, 25 October 2013

Please advice: my hubby is wanted in the US, what should I do?

I've been married to this man for just
three years. We have a two year old
child together. I just found out six days
ago that he's wanted in the US, along
with three other people for fraud and
email scam. He actually escaped from
the country six years ago and has been
hiding in Nigeria. He completely lied to
me about what he does for a living and
lied about everything in his past. He's
an American citizen who can't take his
family to the US on holiday. His excuses
of not wanting us to visit the US was
what led me to investigate him and
that's when I found out his little secret.
Or should I say big secrets. So what
should I do now? I don't want to be
married to an ex-convict and a liar. He
lies about everything, even his name. I
think my married name was made up.
I'm no longer sure the people he
parades as his family are really his
family. I'm not sure about anything
anymore and I'm now scared of him.
Please what should I do? I'm scared
shitless.

No comments:

Post a Comment