
Norwegian footballer's wife Caroline Berg
Eriksen has been criticised for posting
photographs on Instagram, flaunting a flat
stomach just four days after giving birth to a
baby girl.
Berg Eriksen, a health and fitness blogger
who claims to have to the biggest blog in
Norway, posted a selfie on the social
networking site in which her enviable
washboard abs were on display days after
giving birth to Nelia, her daughter with
Norwegian premier league footballer Lars-
Kristian Eriksen.
She had posted days earlier on Instagram: "I
gave birth to the most beautiful baby girl
yesterday...
Her name is Nelia and she is
perfect."
But her latest Instagram post - taken in her
underwear in front of a mirror - drew criticism
from users of the social network, with one
branding the image "a joke". Rebecca Foote
posted "This is her 4 days after birth in shock
haha.
" Writing in Norway's Dagbladet
newspaper one blogger called the images
"wildly provocative", and criticised the image
for heaping pressure on new mothers to shed
weight soon after giving birth.
Mrs Berg Eriksen replied to her critics on
Facebook, saying:
"I let out the picture
because I'm proud of myself and my body for
something as tough as a pregnancy / birth,
and I think all mothers, regardless of the
body should be."

No comments:
Post a Comment