Monday, 2 December 2013
3"I have no plans to re-marry' Omasan Buwa says in new interview
I987 Most beautiful Girl in Nigeria and
Current Executive Assistant to Delta State
Governor on issues with disabled people said
in a recent interview with City People that
she has no plans to re-marry as marriage is
not for everyone. The single mother of three,
18 year old twin boys and a 16 year old girl,
was once married to Mr Odumosu, but their
marriage ended some years back.
When asked about plans to re-marry, the 48
year old ex-queen replied;
"No No No....no plans for that for now.
You know marriage is not for everyone. I
have been there, I have been
independent of a man for so long so its
not something I miss. It's not
something I long for. To be honest with
you I see no reason for that at this
stage. Having said that, I do have
somebody I am seeing and I quite
happy to live like that"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment